While it is always a good idea to have an attorney assist you in court, sometimes that is not financially feasible.
However, if you decide to represent yourself, you want to go into court armed with as much ammunition as possible.
Our Maryland Pro Se Child Support Preparation Session is an affordable option that includes the following:
· An explanation of the legal process in a child support case from beginning to end.
· What is discovery and why is it important.
· Why you need to propound Interrogatories in your case.
· How to propound Interrogatories in your case.
· Why you need to propound Requests for Production of Documents.
· How to propound Requests for Production of Documents.
· How to accurately run child support guidelines in Sasi-Calc which is used by the courts.
· How to subpoena a Maryland employer for income information on the other party.
· Who to serve with a subpoena for income information so that the service of process is valid and recognized under State of Maryland law.
· How to handle an above-guidelines child support case.
· How to project overtime for purposes of child support.
· Explanation of how the court approaches private school tuition, before and aftercare, summer camps, health insurance premiums, extraordinary medical expenses, etc.
· How to prorate health insurance premiums for child support calculation purposes.
Enjoy two convenient ways to schedule your Maryland Pro Se Child Support Preparation Session:
Call our office today at (301) 464-6260.
- OR -
Click the "Schedule Prep Session" button to the left of the screen.
Please Note: Preparation sessions are for child support cases in the State of Maryland. Additionally, fee includes an in-office session of up to 90 minutes. Fee does not include document preparation and does not include representation in any court proceeding.