Call us today for a FREE initial consultation!
One-on-One Trial Prep Session: Discovery in Maryland Custody Cases
individualized case preparation with aN EXPERIENCED Maryland Family Law Attorney
Do you need professional legal assistance but are working on a limited budget? If so, and you plan on going to court without a lawyer, you may benefit from our trial preparation sessions Read below to see how our preparation session on Discovery in Maryland Custody Cases can help you.
For experienced family law guidance, contact the Law Offices of Darlene Wright Powell, P.A., in Bowie, Maryland.
- Do you know what Interrogatories are and how they are used in custody cases?
- Do you know what Requests for Production of Documents are and how they are used in custody cases?
- Do you know what Requests for Admissions are and how they are used in custody cases?
- Do you know the deadlines for propounding/serving Interrogatories, Requests for Production of Documents and Requests for Admissions on the opposing party so that you are not denied the right to do so?
- Do you know what the discovery process is under the Maryland rules?
- Do you know how to tailor your discovery requests so that you are requesting the information that you need in order to effectively prepare for trial?
During the Preparation Session for Discovery in Custody Cases all of these questions and more will be answered and you will leave with a game plan and instructions so that you can prepare detailed Interrogatories, Requests for Production of Documents and Requests for Admissions geared toward obtaining the information that you need before your trial date in order to prepare for hearings and trial
- Session Length: Up to 90 minutes
- Session Fee: $325
Fee includes document review (if you have documents that have already been filed in your case) but does not include any document preparation. Fee does not include representation in any court proceeding
Note: Preparation sessions are for custody cases in the State of Maryland courts.
Contact a Prince George's County Family Lawyer
Attorney Powell welcomes you to contact her regarding any family law matter. Free consultations are available to discuss your situation.
Call today for a free no obligation legal consultation.